Magento Integration (2.x)
- 1.On the Admin sidebar click on CONTENT. Under the Design, click on Configuration.
2. Click on Edit link next the scope in which you would like to install the chatbot. If you have only one website in one language only, then you can select any of the Edit button next to your current theme. If you have multiple websites/languages under same magento installation, Use the details given below, if you are unsure which scope to select.
3. Expand the footer section and paste the installation script in the Miscellaneous HTML field.
4. Click Save Configuration
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, click on Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.
- 2.In the panel on the left under General choose Design.
- 3.If you have multiple stores or views, set Store View in the upper-left corner to the view where the configuration applies. Then, clear the checkbox after each field so new values can be entered.
- 4.Expand the Footer section
- 5.In the Miscellaneous HTML field, paste the copied code.
- 6.Click Save Configuration.
- 7.Flush the Magento Cache (System -> Tools -> Cache management). For more details on Cache check https://www.mageplaza.com/kb/how-flush-enable-disable-cache.html