Data Available in Zapier
Following data is available for the events IntelliTicks push to Zapier
While creating playbooks, you can save user's response to custom profile attributes. You might want to get these custom attributes in the Zapier. To get these attributes, follow the following steps
- 2.Go to settings from the left menu
- 3.Navigate to the Profile Tab.
- 4.Click on export button to download the excel sheet. It might be have no attributes if you have not uploaded earlier.
- 5.In the first column enter all the attributes you would like have in the Zapier. Leave the header row column as it is.
- 6.Save the above excel sheet and upload it using Import button.
Once again you can try to find sample data. It will contain all of the above fields as well.
The custom attributes might not be present in New lead trigger if attribute is captured after asking their email or phone. In such cases it will be present in Update Lead trigger.