Comment on page
- 1.Before you get started, please go through the WhatsApp account setup flow here and make sure you have your checklist ready.
- 3.For setting up WhatsApp Business Account you need:
You will receive a request on your FB Business Manager from Gupshup to be able to send and receive WhatsApp messages on your behalf.
After step 3, your WhatsApp API request is submitted and it takes 2 to 10 working days for WhatsApp to approve the request.
Once approved, we will submit your phone number and display name to WhatsApp. You will receive an OTP on your number that you need to share. Once approved, your account is set up and you can start automating chats on WhatsApp.
Your business ID corresponds to your Business Manager. Steps to find your business ID:
- If unverified, click on View Details and complete the verification by clicking on Start Verification.
If the Start Verification is disabled, follow this guide
- On Next Screen, fill in the required details - change your email address and choose your Business Manager Account.
- Finish by clicking "Create App ID"
- And once it's done, you can go back to Business Manager Info and Start the Verification.