To install IntelliTicks on a Shopify website, just follow these basic steps
- Log into the Administrator Dashboard for your Shopify site.
- Search for "Themes" from the top search bar, you will see an option Themes as shown in red rectangle. Click on that.
- In the Themes page, you will see the current theme live on your website. In the theme preview you will see an option "Customize" as shown below. Click on that.
- This will take you to the theme editor page.
- In the page, on the left-side menu, you will see many options. Scroll to the bottom of the left-side menu to reach the drop-down button Theme Actions
- Clicking on Theme actions, will show three option, click on Edit Code
- In the Code Editor panel, you will see a list of files being used with your themes. Under the Layout folder, you will see a file theme.liquid. Click and open that file for editing.
- In the theme.liquid file you will see the <head> section of HTML. Just after the meta tags, insert IntelliTicks script from IntelliTicks Admin console
- To find IntelliTicks script follow steps in this link
- After putting the code, save the file & you are done.